Saturday, February 7, 2009

241 (My Favorite Song)

Rivermaya is a Philippine rock and alternative band formed in 1993. The band has produced a number of platinum albums and no.1 hits through its more that 10 year reign in the Philippine music industry. Dubbed as the “Banda Ng Bayan”, the band has been an icon to new and uprising bands. They spawned the hits such as [[“Ulan”, “Kisapmata”, “Elesi”, “Nerbyoso”, “Faithless”, “Balisong”, and “Inosente Lang Ang Nagtataka”.

 

The band has also been awarded and given numbers of recognitions to different music awards and spectacles. Two of their videos are currently introduced internationally for being chosen by Star World channel.



241 My Favorite Song

I want to live forever
Inside the nights and days.
Wishing on a silver cloud,
Crawling across the moonbeams.
A summer night in heaven
Between the stars and waves.
Race across the old bonfire;
Trample on my heartbeat.

I wanted to turn you on
My favorite song.
Wanted to be near you
But somebody owns you now.

I love you with a fire,
Ablazing till times end
But what good is a heart
When it shudders to speak.
I guess it's too late now.

"I wanted to turn you on
My favorite song.
Wanted to be near you
But (of course) somebody owns you now.
(And) I tried to live somehow
Somebody owns you now" (Repeat 2x)

Somebody owns you now





No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters